From PRAGMA wiki
vc-in.xml - contain info necessary for VC deployment
vc-out.xml - contain info necessary for VC reconfiguration after deployment
Command-line interface for automated VC deployment script:
- pragma_boot vc-name [num-compute] [vc-path]
- pragma_boot - is the script name, should be run from a non-root user account
- vc-name - the name of the VC to be deployed. It's a required argument and should match the first field of an entry in vcdb.txt
- num-compute - optional number of compute nodes. Default is 1.
- vc-path - optional local VC image depository path. Default is standard gfarm path.